Cable End Connector
HDMI C Type Plug, Pitch 0.4mm, 19pos, Hot Bar, Solder Type.
1. Higher speed: HDMI increases its single-link bandwidth from 165MHz (4.95 gigabits per second) to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps) to support the demands of future high definition display devices, such as higher resolutions, Deep Color and high frame rates. In addition, built into the HDMI specification is the technical foundation that will let future versions of HDMI reach significantly higher speeds.
2. Deep color: HDMI supports 30-bit, 36-bit and 48-bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths, up from the 24-bit depths in previous versions of the HDMI specification.
3. Broader color space: HDMI removes virtually all limits on color selection.
4. New mini connector: With small portable devices such as HD camcorders and still cameras demanding seamless connectivity to HDTVs, HDMI offers a new, smaller form factor connector option.
• Operating Current: 0.5A Max.
• Voltage Rating: 40V AC (rms)
• Withstanding Voltage:
500V AC (Unmating Connector)
300V AC (Mating Connector)
• Insulation Resistance:
100 Mohm Min. (Unmated)
10 Mohm Min. (Mated)
• Working Temperature: -25ºC ~ +85ºC
• Insulator Material: High-Temperature thermoplastic (UL94V-0)
• Contact: Copper Alloy.
• Insertion Force: 44.1 N Max.
• Withdrawl Force: 7.0 N Min. 25 N Max.