Board Mount Connector, Vertical Type
Vertical SMT Type, 19 pins, Socket, with wing, solder tail is thru hole type, tail length 1.20mm, with six tail
1. HDMI is the first industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface.
2. HDMI provides an interface between any audio/video source.
3. HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable.
4. It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio, with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
5. HDMI is full backward-compatible with DVI that handles digital transfers at rates up to 5 Gbps !
Contact Current Rating: 0.5A Min
Voltage Rating: 40V AC(rms)
Withstanding Voltages:500V AC (for 1 minute)
Insulation Resistance: 100M ohms Min.
Contact Resistance: 30m ohms Max.
Working Temperature: -25ºC ~ +85ºC
Insulator Material: High-Temperature thermoplastic (UL94V-0)
Contact: Copper Alloy.
Insertion Force: 44.1 N Max.
Withdraw Force: 9.8 N Min.