HDMI Male to DVI Male Cable Assembly
HDMI Cable Assembly, High Speed
1. HDMI is the first industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface.
2. HDMI provides an interface between any audio/video source.
3. HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable.
4. It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio, with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
5. HDMI is full backward-compatible with DVI that handles digital transfers at rates up to 5 Gbps !
6. Cable length limit reference:
30AWG cable <=3Meters 28AWG Cable <=5Meters
• 100% open & short test
• Hi-Pot: DC 300V 10ms
• Insulation Resistance: 10M OHM Min.
• Contact Resistance:
30&28AWG cable: 2.0 OHM Max.
• Insulator Material: High-Temperature thermoplastic(UL94V-0) & PE Low Density.
• Contact: Copper Alloy