Cable End Connector
HDMI Male A type, 19pos, W/Rib, Cable End Connectors
1. HDMI is the first industry-supported,uncompressed,all-digital audio/video interface.
2. HDMI provides an interface between any audio/video source.
3. HDMI supports standard,enhanced, or high-definition video,plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable.
4. It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio, with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
5. HDMI is full backward-compatible with DVI that handles digital transfers at rates up to 5 Gbps !
• Contact Current Rating:0.5A Min
• Voltage Rating: 40V AC(rms)
• Withstanding Voltages:500V AC (for 1 minute)
• Insulation Resistance: 100M ohms Min.
• Contact Resistance: 30m ohms Max.
• Working Temperature: -25ºC ~ +85ºC
• Insulator Material: High-Temperature thermoplastic(UL94V-0)
• Contact: Copper Alloy.
• Insertion Force: 44.1 N Max.
• Withdraw Force: 9.8 N Min.