Board Mount Connector, Right Angle Type
HDMI 19pos, Receptacle, Right Angle P.C.B. Thru Hole, w/o Ribbing, w/o Flange & Spring Latch, high Profile Connectors
1. HDMI is the first industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface.
2. HDMI provides an interface between any audio/video source.
3. HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable.
4. It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio, with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
5. HDMI is full backward-compatible with DVI that handles digital transfers at rates up to 5 Gbps !
• Operating Current: 0.5A MAX Dielectric withstanding voltage:
• 500 Volts AC between adiacent terminal(unmated)
• 300 Volts AC between adiacent terminal(mated) Insualtion resistance:
• 100 Mohm MIN.(unmated)
• 10 Mohm MIN.(mated)
Operation Temperature: -25C to +85C